Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daily (ish) Links



Here is a glimpse of articles, blogs, pictures, etc that i come across and instantly want to share with everyone i know. I hope some inspire you...i hope some make you laugh...and i hope you don't judge me too harshly for some of them :)




February 17, 2011
It's no secret that I adore Taylor Swift.  Turns out i'm not the only one.


September 5, 2009
I just finished my journal and made a quick buy of a really boring black one yesterday. And then found this one. And all I can think about is how much i wish it would end up somehow on my doorstep...like right now.

August 14, 2009
My friend, the creepy 18 year old introduced me to this song. And i can't quit listening to it. Over and over again :) Please enjoy!

June 30, 2009
I found this chair to go with the dishes that i must have. I never thought i would have an all floral home, but the things i've been drawn to lately are starting to suggest that i might actually be an 85 year old woman.

June 29,2009
I'm reading this book right now and it's changing my life. I think every person, regardless of if you are actively involved in worship or not would benefit from reading this book.

June 26, 2009
I've been waiting for them to finish filming this movie since last summer. It was first predicted to come out last fall and FINALLY it's here! I really liked the book and it looks like the movie might be just as good if not better!

June 25, 2009
I have never been one of those girls that plans my future wedding down to the tiniest details or picks out china patterns that i can't wait to register for.
Until i saw these. And now i'm pretty sure i would get married just to own these amazing dishes.

May 28, 2009
I have talked for years about needing cameras in my eyeballs because of all the weird things that i see on a daily basis. Somebody way smarter than me finally decided the same thing!

May 26,2009
Okay...i know i link to him ALL the time...but really Perry Noble almost always says something that seems to strike me right between the eyes. In a good way :)

May 21, 2009
My favorite youtube phenom is back with a new video. It really starts to get good at the 1:45 mark so be sure to let it go at least that long :)
Let me just say, it's probably a very good thing that i did not have a video camera and access to youtube at her age...or else i would have made as big of a fool of myself as she has...if not more...

May 15, 2009
This made me laugh until i almost....well, you'll get the idea :)


May 11,2009
This post by Perry Noble is incredible. This is how i desire to live my life.




No comments: